The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA is a Catholic-oriented, co-educational, private university, with campuses at Las Piñas, Molino, Cavite, and Calamba City, Laguna in the Philippines. For the past 40 years, the University has been committed to its principles of providing high quality education to its students through enhanced curriculum.
‣ The University of the Perpetual Help System DALTA, one of the premier universitie in the Philippines was founded by Dr./BGEN Antonio Laperal Tamayo and wife, Daisy Moran Tamayo on February 5, 1975.
‣ Las Piñas is distinguished as one of Metro Manila’s fastest-growing communities.
‣ The present physiography of Las Piñas consists of three zones: Manila Bay, coastal margin and the Guadalupe Plateau.
‣ Las Piñas is one of the highly urbanized cities in the Philippines with deep respect for the environment.
‣ Degree Awarded : M.D. Physician (Undergraduate program)
‣ Duration : 5.4 years
‣ Location : Las Piñas, Calamba, and Molino
‣ Medium Of Instruction : English
‣ Year Of Establishment : February 5, 1975
‣ Motto : “Character Building is Nation Building”
‣ Academic staff : 1,370 (all campuses)
‣ Students : 24,150 (all campuses)
The University of Perpetual Help System DALTA subscribes to the institutional philosophy that national development and transformation is predicated upon the quality of education of its people. It is committed to the ideas of teaching, community service and research, with Character Building is Nation Building as its guiding principle. It is continuing in its efforts to achieve its objective of maintaining and sustaining excellence in education. It has instituted an extensive network of national and international linkages in Higher Education and Business.
‣ UPHS has Low Fees structure.
‣ Campus in acres of land.
‣ It offers BS (Psychology) for 8 months and MD for 4 years.
‣ Hostel is available in same campus and Food arrangment also available.
‣ Also there are 7 different food court available near the campus.