MBBS IN MOLDOVA
MBBS in Moldova
Moldova is an eastern European country sandwiched between Romania and Ukraine. A beautiful terrain with wine yards, rocky hills and encompassing forests. The beautiful country of Moldova is officially known as the Republic of Moldova . Although small in size, the Republic of Moldova is a tourist destination capital city in Chisinau is one of the greenest cities in Europe.
Why Study MBBS in Moldova?
- Favorable climate and ambient atmosphere attracts thousands of Indian students for higher education in its renowned universities.
- Universities are on par with International standards and are approved by WHO and NMC.
- The cost of MBBS in Moldova is very less compared with Indian Private Universities.
- Syllabus follows the pattern of universities in the USA.
- The course is taught in English Medium with Internship in many multispeciality hospitals.
- MBBS in Moldova is the perfect choice for all those students who are too keen to take up their medical education in Europe under a specified budget and gain international exposure.
- Higher secondary education with physics, chemistry and biology
- Min. of 50% in the higher secondary examination
- No Common Entrance Test required
- A student must have reached the minimum age of 17 years on 31st December in the year of applying for admission.
Our Tie - Up University
Nicolae Testemitanu State University Of Medicine And Pharmacy
- University is located in Chisinau, the capital city of Moldova.
- Government funded university which is listed in the world directory of Medical schools, published by the World Health Organization.
- 6000 students from 32 foreign countries are currently studying at Nicolae Testemitanu state university of medicine and pharmacy.
- It is 72 years old government medical university in eastern Europe.
- 50+departments, 72 clinics and 10000 hospital beds.
- WHO and NMC approved.
- University is a Member of several international organizations including association of medical school in Europe, association of medical education in Europe, international association of universities etc.
- Lowest tuition fee in Europe. Approx 4300 euro for the first year and 3750 euro for subsequent years.
- Living cost –lowest in Europe. Average hostel fee and food expenses will be between 150-200 Euros per month only.
- Compatible syllabus with USMLE, PLAB etc and easy for preparing for these exams.
- Moldova is an associate member of European union. So students are eligible to practice in any EU member country subject to the prevailing rules and conditions.
- Well equipped class rooms, hi-tech laboratories, modern hostels, fitness and sports complexes etc.
- Scientific medical library with a rich collection of publications in medical and pharmaceuticals fields along with electronic resources.
- Separate hostel and canteen for Indian students.