MBBS IN CURACAO
MBBS in Curacao
Curacao is an island in the Southern Caribbean, located just 35 miles off the coast of South America. This beautiful and well-developed island is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The population of Curacao is just 150,000, and is considered a wonderful melting pot of cultures. People are friendly and most speak four languages: English, Dutch, Spanish and Papiamento (local dialect). It is about a 2 and 1/2 hour flight from mainland USA. The economy is more diverse than other Caribbean islands. Curaçao has full autonomy on most matters, with the exceptions summed up in the Charter for the Kingdom of the Netherlands under the title “Kingdom affairs”.
Why Study MBBS in Curacao?
- Accridation For U.S. and Canadian medical schools, the programs are accredited by the Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)
- Started in 2003
- USA medical school curriculum
- Low cost & low tuition Fees for Indian students
- Superb Location to study
- Degree achieved from this university is recognized all around the world
- Success rate for USMLE exam is 94%
- Clinical rotations are offered in countries like CuraCao, US, Canada And UK
- Attractive Scholarships for international students
- Installments as well as tuition deferment available
- Saint Martinus University is the only University in USA that have their own hospital
- If Student have M.D degree of USA then Student does not need to give any entrance exam of any country
- Stipend during Residency up to 50,000 $ per annum
- Higher secondary education with physics, chemistry and biology
- Min. of 50% in the higher secondary examination
- No Common Entrance Test required
- A student must have reached the minimum age of 17 years on 31st December in the year of applying for admission.
Our Tie - Up University
St. Martinus University
- State-of-the-art facility with latest media and software tools.
- University is on 20 acres area; lecture halls, anatomy and histology laboratory, library, administrative offices, kitchen, cafeteria, student lounge.
- Wi-Fi available throughout the campus.
- On campus housing (single and double).
- 24 hour Security and Emergency Services.
- Food of choice (vegetarian and non- vegetarian).
- Recreation Center.
- Student Portal for study material, schedules, grades and communication.