Located at the heart of Manila, Emilio Aguinaldo College (EAC) is a private, coeducational academic institution that offers rigorous professional degree programs open to local and foreign students.
‣ EAC nurtures a diverse student body and cultivates partnerships with various training institutions for authentic, advanced learning experiences rarely matched by other learning institutions.
‣ From its foundation in 1957 as a midwifery school, EAC has since evolved to offer a wide array of degree programs – from doctorate, master’s, undergraduate, to certificate and diploma courses.
‣ It is the capital of the Philippines and the second largest city by population after Quezon City.
‣ Manila is also the most densely populated city proper in the world, with 41,515 people per square kilometer.
‣ Manila is located at the mouth of the Pasig River, on the eastern shore of the Manila Bay on one of the finest harbors in the country
‣ Living expense of the city are very economical.
‣ Manila is situated on the eastern shore of Manila Bay, The Pasig River flows through the middle of city.
‣ Almost all of Manila sits on top of centuries of prehistoric alluvial deposits built by the waters of the Pasig River and on some land reclaimed from Manila Bay.
‣ Within the are of metropolitan Manila, Public transpotation is provided by buses, jeepneys, taxis and railway.
‣ Degree Awarded :  M.D. Physician (Undergraduate program)
‣ Duration : 5.4 years
‣ City : MANILA
‣ Medium Of Instruction : English
‣ Year Of Establishment : 1973
At Emilio Aguinaldo College, we believe in providing an environment conducive to learning. Emilio Aguinaldo College provides a learner-centered, inquiry-based, and socially relevant academic community.Choosing your school is one of the most important decisions you will make. It’s not just about the right course, it’s also about getting the most out of college life. At Emilio Aguinaldo College, your student life can be anything you want it to be – an enjoyable experience in a true cosmopolitan environment in our Manila campus
‣ Security personnel is assigned to every building and an electronic ID system is used to screen all individuals entering the school grounds and buildings.
‣ On top of that, we also have a community police outpost within the campus vicinity.
‣ Our students are provided with modern, air conditioned classrooms, a well-stocked library, and fully-equipped science, computer, and speech laboratories.
‣ EAC is also home to a seven story sports and cultural center that features an olympic-sized swimming pool, a gymnasium, a basketball court, a fitness center, an indoor running track, and a state of the art theater.
‣ Rotational Internship provided at the Manila Ganrel Hospital.
‣ Hindu temple and Gurudwara are located at 5 min distance from University.
‣ Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian food is available in Manila and also at EAC’s and Pathways Canteen.
‣ Most cost effective fees with instalment facility available.
‣ EAC provides an online student-teacher communication facility through E-learning Program.