Nanchang University, the key comprehensive provincial institution and one of the key constructive universities of China supported by the government under the State 211 Project, is located in Nanchang, the beautiful capital city of Jiangxi Province. It is entitled by the Ministry of Education of China to enroll foreign students supported by the Chinese government scholarship and it is also one of the Chinese universities where foreign students come to study with the foreign government scholarships. Nanchang University, initially named National Zhong-Zheng University, was founded in 1940. In May of 1993, Nanchang University was re-established by combining the Jiangxi University and the Jiangxi Polytechnic University. In December of 2004, an agreement was signed by the Ministry of Education of China and the provincial government of Jiangxi to co-manage the Nanchang University.
‣ Location : Nanchang,Jiangxi,China
‣ Established : 1921
‣ Program Name : Medicine
‣ Degree Conferred : Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – (MBBS)
‣ Medium of Teaching : English
‣ Duration : 6 years (Including One Year Internship)
‣ Objectives : Cultivate caring, excellent and responsible doctors with comprehensive knowledge, innovative techniques and superb clinical skills
‣ Requirements : Marks Sheets of 10th and 12th, Valid Passport, Healthy and Non-Criminal Record, Application and Photos
‣ Degree Awarded : M.D. Physician (Undergraduate program)
‣ Duration : 5.4 years
‣ Medium Of Instruction : English
‣ Year Of Establishment : June 21, 1969
‣ Motto : Scholarship, Leadership, Character and Service
‣ President : Hon. Arnulfo M. Mascariñas, Ph.D
‣ Students : 27,224
‣ Location : Legazpi City, Albay, Philippines
‣ Campus : Legazpi City (Main and East Campuses), Daraga, Guinobatan, Polangui, Tabaco City and Gub
NCU adheres to the concept of depending on talents cultivation, integrating education and research, absorbing all resources and pursuing the supreme good to promote practice. It sticks to the education philosophy of admiration of morality and competence and integration of knowledge and practice. NCU has formed an initial diversified talents cultivation system which is based on promoting quality education and all-round development of students, seeking a cultivation mode of pioneering, innovative talents with cross-disciplinary backgrounds. NCU is composed of five campuses. Its main campus is located in Nanchang city, the capital city of Jiangxi Province. The main campus occupies an area of 300 hectares and is home to all of its undergraduate students, most graduate students, most research institutes and labs, and most faculty and staff.
‣ Nanchang University is the Goverment University.
‣ Nanchang University is recognised by MCI, WWHO, ECFMG, FAIMER, IMED.
‣ Lab and Operation are equiped with Morden Technology.
‣ Indian Textbooks alongwith those of USA, UK Edition.
‣ Has own large and morden 10 Effilieated hospital at different levels.
‣ Has 5 campus.
‣ Huge library collection of books over 2.9 millions.
‣ Hostel are 100% Secure, campus are well equiped with CCTV Camera.
‣ Hostel Rooms are having AC, Heaters and all oter facelities.
‣ Hostel has a large 14 storied Building
‣ NCU employs a teaching staff of 2,337, 52% of whom are professors and associate professors.
‣ NCU has a comprehensive library network with a collection of 2.65 million books and 1338 periodicals including foreign language journals and magazines.
‣ The library has over 1 million e-books and 34 subscribed databases.
‣ NCU has a large-scale medical school and has 10 attached hospitals throughout the province. These hospitals accommodate the needs for teaching and internships for students of medicine.