We serve you by providing the best counseling and guidance to help you to make the right decision!
Founded by Dr. Francisco Quimson Duque and Mrs.Florencia Tiongson Duque in 1969 as the Dagupan city School of Nursing. It was in a school official words ,”The beginning of a greater expansion that radically transformed the young school into a fast growing educational center”. In the later part of the year, Lyceum-Northwestern spearheaded a consortium of local tertiary schools and founded the Northern Philippines Institute of Medicine. Lyceum-Northwestern became the “First Medical School in the North”. In 1979, the following courses were established: Dentistry, Physical Therapy and the four year Radiologic Technology and the Business school. In 1980, the College of Medicine garnered distinction of having 100% Medical Board Exam passers for the year 1980.
‣ The city is one of the centers of modern medical services, media and communication in Northern Luzon.
‣ Located on the Lingayen Gulf on the island of Luzon, Dagupan is a major commercial and financial center north of Manila
‣ Dagupan is situated within the fertile Agno River Valley.
‣ Dagupan City covers a total land area of 4,447.10 hectares (10,989.0 acres), bounded by the Lingayen Gulf in the north, San Fabian in the northeast, Mangaldan in the east, Calasiao in the south and Binmaley in the west.
‣ Location : Tapuac District,2400 Dagupan City, Philippines,
‣ Established : 1969
‣ Program Name : Medicine
‣ Degree Conferred : Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – (MD)
‣ Medium of Teaching : English
‣ Objectives : Cultivate caring, excellent and responsible doctors with comprehensive knowledge, innovative techniques and superb clinical skills
‣ Requirements : Marks Sheets of 10th and 12th, Valid Passport, Healthy and Non-Criminal Record, Application and Photos
‣ Lyceum-Northwestern University was established in 1969 at Dagupan city, since then our college has emerged as a premier cultural community with health care institution in the rural sector providing quality, primary & secondary care to patients both from urban and rural area. Also, the city is known for the centers of modern medical services, media and communication in Northern Luzon.
‣ Quality education in a cheaper price.
‣ University of Lyceum-Northwestern University is a Co-education Institute Located In Dangupan City.
‣ Many Indian Student are studing here for medicine.
‣ It has campus in acres of land with highly tecnically equiped.
‣ This school has excellent USMLE results and is among the top 5 in the Philippines to do so.
‣ It has tie up with 4 regional hospitals with altogether 5000+ beds for best clinical exposure.
‣ Its faculties are mostly US graduates and have years of experience.
‣ Certainly, one of the BEST Medical School in Philippines.
‣ Hostel just behind the university and food arrangement.
‣ There are 7 different food court available near the campus.