China Medical University (CMU) is among the first batch of Chinese medical schools authorized by the Ministry of Education (MOE) to recruit international students. It is also one of the universities authorized by MOE to teach medicine in English for international students. China Medical University (CMU) was the first medical school established by the Chinese Communist Party. Its precursor was the Chinese Workers’-Peasants’ Red Army Military Medical School and Chinese Workers’-Peasants’ Red Army Health School founded in Ruijin city, Jiangxi province in 1931. Over 70,000 senior specialized medical personnel have been educated by CMU since its establishment. Its graduates are all over China and some countries and regions of the world. It nurtured so many famous medical experts and leaders of national health administration and education.
‣ It is the capital of Liaoning State with population of 5.5 million.
‣ Being the communication, commerse, science and culture center in northwest china, has advance railway and highway system
‣ The magnificent Taiwan Stupa, built in 1044, is most famous Monument in this city.
‣ Hun river is located in the south region of the city.
‣ Shenyang city leagly has 5 Religion Beliefs :- Buddhism, Taoism, Islamism, Catholicism and Protestantism.
‣ Location :  No. 92, Beier Road, Heping District, Shenyang Liaoning Province, China 110001
‣ Founded :  1931
‣ Program Name :  Medicine
‣ Degree Conferred :  Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery – (MBBS)
‣ Duration :  6 years (Including One Year Internship)
‣ Medium of Teaching :  English
‣ Objectives :  Cultivate caring, excellent and responsible doctors with comprehensive knowledge, innovative techniques and superb clinical skills
‣ Requirements :  Marks Sheets of 10th and 12th, Valid Passport, Healthy and Non-Criminal Record, Application and Photos
‣ CMU has been teaching medicine in English medium since 1978.
‣ The University ranks 4th position among nearly 150 Medical Colleges in China.
‣ It is situated in Shenyang, the largest metropolis in northeastern China.
‣ The MBBS programs has been listed by WHO’s World Directory and it has reached a leading level in China and won high international reputations.
‣ CMU has 3 large and modern affiliated hospitals, where students can do internship in the final year. The Shengjing Hospital is famous for its gynaecology and obstetrics.
‣ Indian text books along with those of USA and UK editions.
‣ Internet access, Email and www acces are available in the electronic reading room.
‣ the collection in the library include 1.2 million printed books and Journals, 1.5 million e-journals, 103 databases and valuable holdings of rare books and prints.
‣ Also has 3000 volumes of micro films.
‣ Well-designed study rooms and staff with profesniol background and rich knowledge in medical science
‣ The hostel are given good protection by secrity agengca nad police booth in the university
‣ Twin sharing rooms for International student with AC, attached bathroom, bed with required aminities and heater.